Just checking out the steaks..

Donnerstag, 28. April 2011

Second post in no time.

Tonight I was checking out the steaks at Grill Royal, based at the waterside of Berlin. Directly at the Spree, next to the station at Friedrichsstraße.
It was something like a late birthday dinner with my mother and sister.
Reservations are important at this location. Otherwise you have to wait a really long time to get seated. Luckily I decided to go there this noon and got a table around 7PM.
After checking out the menu we decided to take the Porterhouse Steak. (I usually take the Porterhouse, 'cause I really prefer the cut.)
The wine was quiet expensive - a bit too expensive but my mum and took a glas of a nice flavoured red wine. Spätburgunder. Good choice, good recommendation of our waiter.

After round about an hour waiting we finally got our steak served. The steak and side orders were really great and delicious. Even the dessert, a white chocolate cake with maracuja and manga sorbét, was great. Nothing to complain about.

The only things I would complain about is the noisy atmosphere and the restaurant itself has sadly no flair at all.
But they really serve one of the best steaks in Berlin. (and not many restaurants are serving Porterhouse! for sure that's awesomelicious!)

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen