Introduction

Donnerstag, 28. April 2011
Hi folks,

my name is Laura Li and I'm a 23 year old student. I'm currently studying Game Art & Animation at the Games Academy based in Berlin. Germanys good old capital.
In my free time I love to cook for my friends, the most of them aren't really skilled in cooking or just to lazy to get away from frozen pizza or other fast food. Testing my own cooking skill and of course new recipes is one of my hobbies besides sitting in front of my computer. One of my other hobbies is travelling, discovering the world and needless to say: it's food.


Even though Berlin is not well known for it's cuisine I will show you the good and bad sides of dining in this city and all over the world.
It was only a question of time till I start writing a blog about food. I'm already getting on the nerves of my facebook friends anyway with posting pictures of delicious thingys.

So this blogs' for one of the best things life is worth living for. Food.

Restaurant reviews, critics, recipes and recommendations by me.

cheers

0 Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen